Grade Book shows icons and not points or percentages

Jump to solution
holdens
Community Novice

I have several assignments in my grade book that are showing with a page and exclamation point icon (different than just the page icon.  I have graded the assignments, but the grades will not show in the grade book.  I can click on each individual grade field and see the score, but I can not make it show. 

I originally had it set to points and changed to percentages to see if that would help, but it has not.

Additionally, I have a question which was originally set with the wrong answer, and I changed it.  Even though I've manually rechecked every submission, it still give me the error that I need to review the question.

311226_Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 1.17.38 PM.png

311227_Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 1.18.08 PM.png

311237_Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 1.20.02 PM.png

2 Solutions
alacarde
Community Novice

I have the same issue. I have a class of over 300 students. I had a quiz, I changed the weight of one question and then all the grades show the assignment icon and not the final grade. In addition it says that the grade is not being used for the final grade.  

I have checked the exams and they are graded correctly, but I still can't remove that icon!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

This problem has not been solved, and others are asking the same thing.

How to remove the file icon from the gradebook that remains even after a score is manually entered and entered in speedgrader?

I checked the references you cited (thanks) but they don't contain a solution.

It should flip to the points entered in the gradebook as soon as that happens, but it remains a file icon, so looks like it is ungraded.

The entered points are included in the final grade, so it seems a display issue.

Will you please help?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes