Grade Passback error for last two days when trying to sync to SIS

TakenItNStride
Community Member

Anyone having this problem the last two days? I was thinking it was just the power outages we had in our area yesterday, but today I'm still having the problem.

I'm trying to sync grades for an assignment to our SIS Aeries in the usual manner that worked for me as recently as Monday (ACTION>Sync>select assignment>and wait).  The Grade Sync progress takes me through 8/9 steps before saying completed with an exclamation point next to it.  Clicking on that exclamation point gives me the following message on Canvas:

ERROR

Unable to read the score id (lineItem sourcedid Is invalid).

What's strange is that at least yesterday's attempts uploaded the shell of the assignment in Aeries (our SIS) but not the student's individual scores, whereas today, it wouldn't even create the shell.  I tried different assignments, and different courses yet nothing has made any difference.

Have put it to the Canvas help desk and they assure me it's being elevated to someone in their company for resolution since the chat that we had had didn't bring any.  I am waiting on that email support.

0 Likes