Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Learner II

Grade Policy Issue

Jump to solution

Hello!

We are seeing this text in submission details when a manual policy is applied.  I can still add the grade in the gradebook and speed grader, but not here

317313_pastedImage_2.png

Is this working as intended?  Why wouldn't an instructor be able to see or edit the grade here?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Navigator

Here is Canvas' documentation for the new grade post policy: Grade Post Policies Overview and API Changes  and a lesson in Canvas Instructor Guide: How do I post grades for an assignment in the New Gradebook? 

I haven't experienced that screen yet, but it sounds like some of the notes in the top of the Guide lesson might address it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Navigator

Here is Canvas' documentation for the new grade post policy: Grade Post Policies Overview and API Changes  and a lesson in Canvas Instructor Guide: How do I post grades for an assignment in the New Gradebook? 

I haven't experienced that screen yet, but it sounds like some of the notes in the top of the Guide lesson might address it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks James.  I didn't see anything directly related, but there seem to be a lot of issues with this release, so it may be related to that.