cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raby_1
Community Member

Grade book question

Jump to solution

My assignments are listed in groups.   One group is listed as Homework and it includes  HW 1 - 11.

I want each homework assignment to appear as a column in the grade book,   but instead there is only

one column for the Homework group.   How do I fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @raby_1 .  I have a quick question.  Are your homework assignments published?  I just looked at this again in a sandbox course, and if you have an assignment group created and all of the assignments in that group are unpublished, the group column total will appear in the grades tab but none of the assignments themselves.  When the assignments are published, a column will appear in the gradebook for them as well.

If your assignments are published, let us know and hopefully someone will have insight into other reasons you may be experiencing this issue.  Each graded assignment, when published, should have its own column in the gradebook.

Best wishes!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @raby_1 .  I have a quick question.  Are your homework assignments published?  I just looked at this again in a sandbox course, and if you have an assignment group created and all of the assignments in that group are unpublished, the group column total will appear in the grades tab but none of the assignments themselves.  When the assignments are published, a column will appear in the gradebook for them as well.

If your assignments are published, let us know and hopefully someone will have insight into other reasons you may be experiencing this issue.  Each graded assignment, when published, should have its own column in the gradebook.

Best wishes!

View solution in original post

raby_1
Community Member

Hi Kona,

Thanks, your information solved my problem.

Stuart Raby

Sent from my iPhone