Gradebook Questions

Jump to solution
brunioquendo
Community Member

1. In the Gradebook, I sorted my students by last name first. One student is still out of order and is listed as the first student even though her first name starts with an E and there are many other last names that would be prior to that. Any thoughts on how to fix this? I tried un-sorting and then sorting again but no luck. 

2. How can students see their quiz results as a percentage instead of an out of score. For example, they see 14/15 instead of 93%.

3. How do I see student grades as a rounded percent only in the gradebook? I don't prefer to have a decimal option. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
rmurchshafer
Community Champion

1. Have an admin check the name for that student.  Perhaps there is an extra space somewhere in the student name which isn't noticeable when you view it, but is affect sorting.  

2. Make the quiz out of 100 points and then when they see the score, it's in both points and percentage!  Ok that was a joke.  In reality with Classic Quizzes there isn't a way to have the score display as a percentage.  With New Quizzes you can set it to display as a percentage just like with assignments.  

3.  It's not possible to control how many decimal places are used in the display of grades, or the rounding either.  

Rick

View solution in original post

0 Likes