cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Grades Tab

Jump to solution

I am working on grading. When I select the Grades tab, nothing pops up. The circle keeps spinning. I am able to access the rest of canvas but not grades.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello andersonbe@byui.edu...

That's pretty strange.  I would suggest that you reach out to the Canvas Help Desk crew using the link that I provided in my initial response to you.  After you communicate with them, you'll get a ticket number.  Please report back here in this topic what you find out after speaking with them.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, andersonbe@byui.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  What web browser are you using while navigating Canvas?  And, is your browser up-to-date?  Please check out Which browsers does Canvas support?‌ and What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?‌.  Ideally, you'd want to use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your web browser of choice when navigating around Canvas.  If you are already using an up-to-date version of one of those browsers, have you tried using the other one?  If none of those options work, you may need to reach out to the Canvas Help Desk staff.  How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Ben.  Let Community members know if you have any additional questions about this...thanks!

I am running Google Chrome. It is up to date. I was able to view grades yesterday. When I logged in this morning, I couldn’t. I can grade in the assignments tag but can’t view grades on grade tab.

Sent from my iPhone

Hello andersonbe@byui.edu...

That's pretty strange.  I would suggest that you reach out to the Canvas Help Desk crew using the link that I provided in my initial response to you.  After you communicate with them, you'll get a ticket number.  Please report back here in this topic what you find out after speaking with them.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos