cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Grades column in Grade book

I am not able to see the grades column in the gradebook. Please let me know how I can do that.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sonal ...

Can you please provide some more details about your question?  What do you mean by a "grades column"?  The Gradebook will display a column for student names, columns for any of your graded assignments, any Assignment Group name columns, and a "Total" column.  If you could provide a few more details, that would be helpful so that Community members could continue to assist you...thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Right after the total column, there was a column that shows grades according to the total column. I am not able to see that. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sonal ...

Thank you for the reply.  It sounds like you are wanting to see an actual letter grade next to the Total score in the Gradebook....as illustrated in this Guide: How do I use the Total column in the Gradebook?.  If that is the case, you would want to utilize Grading Schemes in your course.  Here are some Guides for you to look at:

Hopefully one or more of these Guides will be of help to you.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

Labels