cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaw55
Surveyor

Grades disappeared in default view

All the grades in my courses disappear on the "default' screen. The grades are still there under individual view.  How do I get them back on the main screen???

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jaw55 ‌

I am not sure what you mean by "Default screen" and "Main Screen"? Are you talking about the gradebook from a teacher's perspective  where you can view the entire gradebook for all students or switch to view just an individual student's grade?

If so, then grades cannot display in the individual view without already being on the full gradebook view.

If you are asking as a student for your views of your grades, could you please elaborate of the same question I asked above?

Waiting to hear from you.

Kelley

Hi,

I do actually mean that I can see the individual students' grades on "individual view" -- but the

full gradebook view has nothing! They were there -- they disappeared!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jaw55 ...

As I was reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, I came across your question.  I noticed that there hasn't been any new activity in this particular topic since your reply to  @kmeeusen  on October 18, 2017.  Are you still looking for some help with your initial question?  Or, have you been able to come up with a solution on your own that you'd be willing to share back here in the Community with us?  If you could come back to this thread to provide an update, that would be helpful.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because there hasn't been much activity in this thread for almost four months.  However, this won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Jennifer.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.