Highlighted
Community Member

Grades from McGraw-Hill Website to Canvas

Jump to solution

Updated

Original Subject: I am taking an online class and we use the McGraw-Hill website to do the assignments. How do i get my grades to show up on canvas from McGraw-Hill to the canvas grades for the class?

Edit: Moved body of message to subject line.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Navigator

Hi tshep@uab.edu‌...

There is a McGraw Hill / ALEKS 3rd party integration that either your instructor or an admin who manages your school's Canvas instance can set up.  I know how to set it up, but beyond that, I'm not too familiar with how it works...as I do not teach classes (I'm an admin for our Canvas instance).  Also, I am not sure if the integration passes grades back from McGraw Hill to Canvas.  Your instructor or Canvas admin would probably have to test this out first.  Sorry for the no-so-great and somewhat vague answer, but if you can talk to your instructor or a Canvas admin about installing the McGraw Hill LTI integration, that would be a good starting point for you and other students.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am going to modify the subject line of your question and tag your message with keywords.  Both of these things will make it easier for people to search for your topic should they have similar questions here in the Canvas Community.  If the revised subject line doesn't accurately reflect what you're asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can make any needed changes.  I hope this is okay with you, Tiffany.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Navigator

Hi tshep@uab.edu‌...

There is a McGraw Hill / ALEKS 3rd party integration that either your instructor or an admin who manages your school's Canvas instance can set up.  I know how to set it up, but beyond that, I'm not too familiar with how it works...as I do not teach classes (I'm an admin for our Canvas instance).  Also, I am not sure if the integration passes grades back from McGraw Hill to Canvas.  Your instructor or Canvas admin would probably have to test this out first.  Sorry for the no-so-great and somewhat vague answer, but if you can talk to your instructor or a Canvas admin about installing the McGraw Hill LTI integration, that would be a good starting point for you and other students.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am going to modify the subject line of your question and tag your message with keywords.  Both of these things will make it easier for people to search for your topic should they have similar questions here in the Canvas Community.  If the revised subject line doesn't accurately reflect what you're asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can make any needed changes.  I hope this is okay with you, Tiffany.

View solution in original post