cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Grades partially posting to SIS

Hello,  I am a new admin for Canvas in our district.  I may have lots of questions.  This one is regarding syncing grades with SIS.  I have a teacher that when sending his grades to SIS from Canvas only had about 1/3 of the grades show up, despite all of them being checked as "Send to SIS".  Any ideas on what could have gone wrong?  

Thanks in advance!

Michelle Forbes

Belton School District

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

m4bzkc@gmail.com,  Welcome to Canvas and the Community! There are a number of things that might be going on here. The first question though is, what SIS are you using? In addition, I'm going to share this with the Canvas Admins‌, Canvas Developers‌, https://community.canvaslms.com/community/answers/sis/k12-sis?sr=search&searchId=0b64422a-2857-4fde-..., and the K-12‌ groups in the Community to see if they can  help!

Highlighted
Community Member

Thank you!  We use Tyler SIS.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

m4bzkc@gmail.com,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie