cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgibson1
Adventurer

Graphic Image Option for Cards

Jump to solution

I was really hoping to see the graphic/image option for cards in this release premiered at InstructureCon. Hmmmph. Does anyone know the status?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

rgibson1​...

It's currently in the "3.5 Under Consideration" phase of the voting process:

View solution in original post

5 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

rgibson1​...

It's currently in the "3.5 Under Consideration" phase of the voting process:

View solution in original post

In the UX lounge, one of the engineers showed me a version of Canvas with images on course cards. I didn't think to ask when or if it was going into production.

I did. They told me early August.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

That would be AMAZING!!!

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Adding images to course cards in Canvas is now a thing! Smiley Happy I hope that anyone who is interested in customizing Dashboard course cards will join me for a CanvasLIVE​ quick demo, Add Images to Your Course Cards, coming up on Thursday, January 19, 2017. Teachers and admins who are already familiar with the process of adding images to course cards will find this to be a quick refresher; those of you who haven't yet tried this will learn the how-to's, and will also pick up some tips and tricks on image selection and sizing. RSVP “yes” to the event if you will be there--and if you’re interested, but your schedule doesn’t allow you to attend in real time, RSVP "no" or "maybe" to receive all event updates. Your RSVP ensures that you will receive a notification should the event be cancelled or changed.