cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Guiding New Students - Videos

Jump to solution

We are currently getting ready to jump into Canvas next month for our Summer Semester and on. Of course that means our students have to learn a new system. I've look at the Getting Started Guide for Students (Getting Started with Canvas as a Student ) and it is a good place for them to find answers to questions of "How Do I?" - I'll be linking to this for their reference. I also found the Getting Started with Canvas Networks video ( ) and it is a good introduction document for them to set up notification and profiles.

But what I wondered if there was any other videos out there for students that introduce them to the Canvas interface for a class?  I was going to create one for my class, but before I go to all the trouble, I wanted to see if anyone had suggestions. I tried searching the videos here and came up short except for that one noted above. 

Any thoughts are appreciated.

J.J. Kwashnak

Louisiana Delta Community College

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

There is a student video guide section that you can find here: Canvas Video Guide | Canvas Guides

Not sure if any of those specific videos are what you are looking for or not. I refer to this one Canvas Overview (Video) | Canvas Video Guide | Canvas Guides pretty regularly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

There is a student video guide section that you can find here: Canvas Video Guide | Canvas Guides

Not sure if any of those specific videos are what you are looking for or not. I refer to this one Canvas Overview (Video) | Canvas Video Guide | Canvas Guides pretty regularly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you. Perfect starting point.  I had seen some of this but I had a devil of a time trying to find it again.  I appreciate the quick response (and not having to reinvent the wheel also).