HELP! Module not accessible unless its to everyone

Jump to solution
torijsu
Community Member

I am assigning specific students make-up assignments, only under a different name and a different module. When assigning the students who need the assignment, it does not give access to those specific students. It doesn't show due dates and those students don't have access to the module.  When I assign everyone the assignment, its gains access. 

The question:  How to give access to only those who need it without having that access denied? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
gnoack
Community Champion

Hi @torijsu 

You are not able to limit access to a module to specific students.  You can only limit access to activities such as assignments, quizzes, discussions and such. You will need to assign each student specifically to each assignment.  All students in your course will see the module, but they will only see the assignments they have been assigned. 

View solution in original post

kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @torijsu 

This guide will show you how to assign an assignment to individual students. There is no need to put those assignments in a separate module, nor create duplicates of the assignment. You cannot limit access to module just to specific students,

How do I assign and assignment to an individual student?

I hope this helps,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes