cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eaugustine
Community Member

HTTP Error undefined: undefined

Jump to solution

I've been testing to post CANVAS grades to POWERSCHOOL as part of our Teacher Training.

And we have followed all the procedures to make sure CANVAS and POWERSCHOOL coincide with Categories and Assignment Groups and while I was training the teachers the system came up with an error message saying that there is an undefined error.

I searched within canvas community and it seems that there is not specific way to solve this issue, but to request help from canvas support.

What can I do to solve this situation? I attached the screenshot of the error message:

179740_pastedImage_2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eaugustine
Community Member

Canvas Support went into our database and corrected a code in the Integration API.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@eaugustine ​,

I would recommend contacting Canvas Support.  This can be done by clicking on Help > Report a Problem, especially if the community is is also saying to contact Support.

You may also look here:

Canvas Premier Partner - PowerSchool

Robbie

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @eaugustine ​...

It's been more than one month since you initially posted this question.  Were you able to contact Canvas Support (as  @Robbie_Grant ) has suggested?  If so, could you please come back here to update us on what the resolution was?  For now, I am going to mark this question as "Assumed Answered", but that will not prevent you or others from posting additional questions or comments below.

eaugustine
Community Member

Canvas Support went into our database and corrected a code in the Integration API.

View solution in original post

jcrawford
Community Member

I have a teacher experiencing the same error message when trying to post grades.  I've put in a support ticket, but any advice while I'm waiting?