HW Assignment Turn In

Jump to solution
jqtran105
Community Member

Hello,

So I recently turned in an assignment for my history class. The assignment only allows for one submission and although I have turned it in, there is no indication of submission on the dashboard such as with a submmtited text, checkmark, or a show one completed item. In addition, when I go into grades there also no doc symbol on the points of the assignment. However, when I open the assignment, it indicates I have turned it and cannot resubmit it. This assignment is submmited through turnitin.com on canvas. Does anyone know if I have turned it in or my teacher has recived it? Need help ASAP!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello there, @jqtran105 ...

Thanks for providing the screenshot.  The "Assignment Dashboard" that you reference in your original question at the top of this page looks to be the proper Turnitin interface that your instructor is using for this particular assignement...so that he/she can check for plagiarism when you and your classmates submit documents for this assignment.  The fact that it indicates your Cold War PDF file was upload on May 15, 2021 tells me that the document was successfully uploaded to Turnitin, and that your instructor now has a copy of it.  If the Turnitin interface (which, by the way, is a third-party integration with Canvas) was set up correctly, you may also be able to confirm that it was submitted to your instructor a different way.

How do I know when my assignment has been submitted?

Ultimately, if there are still concerns about whether or not your instructor received your assignment, you're going to want to contact your instructor directly.  You can do this within Canvas, too.

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope this will be of some help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post