cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Has anyone created LTI tool provider using Laravel & Vue.js ?

I have created a tool provider for a video website to be integrated into Canvas. 

The launch etc is working fine even the video search/selection is working fine when adding to the Modules tab. 

Now when I try to use the same tool in the Rich Text Editor, its not able to embed videos in the RTE.. I would like to embed selected video to the rich text editor on click of a Embed button. 

I am unsure how that request should be sent and how the iframe of canvas will close on embed reqeust.. 

If anyone implemented similar scenario please get in touch or comment below. 

I am pretty new to the LTI just have read the basics but cant figure out the advanced things.. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi viral@enhancetv.com.au‌,  I wonder if Canvas would share with us the code they used to build the YouTube app on the App Center here [https://www.eduappcenter.com/apps/163] ?  I'm sure that would help.

Mark.

Canvas Developers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

viral@enhancetv.com.au,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

0 Kudos
Labels