cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Help On Finding A Discussion

Jump to solution

I submitted a assessment online and it was a discussion..on introducing your self and I don't see where it went

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

blahatracy@yahoo.com​, this is the global Canvas Community, so I can't specifically check to see where it went, but here is the easiest way to find it.

Grades - go to your Grades (should be a link on the left side of your course) and look for the name of the assignment/discussion you were posting your Introduction to. If you have posted to the discussion you will see a "chat" icon listed as the score for the assignment. This is to let you know you have submitted something, but it hasn't been graded yet. You can then click on the name of the assignment/discussion and it will show you what you've posted to that discussion.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Community Coach
Community Coach

blahatracy@yahoo.com​, this is the global Canvas Community, so I can't specifically check to see where it went, but here is the easiest way to find it.

Grades - go to your Grades (should be a link on the left side of your course) and look for the name of the assignment/discussion you were posting your Introduction to. If you have posted to the discussion you will see a "chat" icon listed as the score for the assignment. This is to let you know you have submitted something, but it hasn't been graded yet. You can then click on the name of the assignment/discussion and it will show you what you've posted to that discussion.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post