cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
no45
Surveyor

Hide Modules

Hello,

I have my modules linked on my homepage through buttons. However, when the student clicks on a button, they see all the other modules at the same time. Is there a way to hide the modules the students aren't using at that moment? 

I don't want to use the publish/unpublish feature, because I would have to do this constantly throughout the day.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @no45 ...

Sorry to see that your question has been unanswered for such a long time here in the Community.  I understand that you have a course homepage with buttons on it that all point to various modules within your course.  Unfortunately, you cannot hide those modules that you don't want students to see when they click on one of those buttons for a given module.  Well, you can...as you've correctly pointed out ... by unpublishing those modules, but aside from that, there's nothing you can do to hide them in any other way.  When students click on the buttons you've created, those links will take them to the "Modules" index page, and it will "jump" down to the proper module on that page.  I think that is the best outcome you'll be able to have at this point.

I hope this will be of some help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions...thanks!  Take care...be well.