cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevec
Surveyor II

Hiding Links/Files/Images?

I'm trying to type in assignment descriptions and the "Links/Files/Images" interface protrudes onto the right 1/3 of the text box, making it impossible to see what I'm typing when I'm in that part of the screen. Is there a way to add a fourth tab that has no content--"Links/Files/Images/I'd like to see what I'm typing"--so that I don't have to wonder what's going on in the hidden area of that text box?

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@stevec , what you are describing isn’t normal Canvas functionality. Have you tried decreasing the text size for your browser? Here’s a web page that explains how this is done - How to Change Text Size

Hope this helps!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @stevec ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on January 2, 2018.  I see that  @kona ‌ responded to you a day later.  Have you had an opportunity to review her suggestion?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some assistance with your original question?  If you feel that Kona's response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark it as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with this, please come back to this thread to post a message below so that members of the Community might be able to help you out.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Steve.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kona had it right. I had the screen magnified to 120%, and that made everything go wacky. At 100%, everything returned to its proper position. 

Thanks