Hiding linked and published course material from student view on modules

jr117
Community Member

Is there a way to have a page linked to an assignment and other tabs such as files, quizzes, etc, and not display the linked tabs on the modules? It gets confusing to a student when they see 2 or 3 things posted under a course for one day when all there needs to be is one thing posted that can link to other tabs. As it stands now everything must be published and visible to the students to allow access, but a simple "hide" button could allow other links to be published without being seen by students. 

This would be particularly helpful because the Immersive Reader feature is only available on Pages. My student has a disability and can't read well, so being able to use Immersive Reader to read the assignment from a Page is very helpful, however I also integrate Kami into the Assignments part of your program and link every assignment to the original page. Now I constantly have 2 things listed under a particular course every day, when there only needs to be one posted. This can be a great program for students with disabilities, but there needs to be more focus on easy navigation and less clutter on the modules. 

0 Likes