cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

How Are You Growing with Canvas?

The Education Services Department released Growing with Canvas in July 2018 as a free resource for the Canvas community to use to "grow" their skills! The blog post announcing Growing with Canvas 

We'd love to hear how you're using it!

We will update this blog as the resource grows and changes. We invite you to share, ask questions, and tell us how you're "Growing with Canvas!"

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

👋 @SamuelWyatt -

Where I teach, we use Growing With Canvas as our starting-point for on-boarding. New faculty members are asked to progress through certain modules at their own pace before our "official" orientation schedule. Then, we add more modules to complete during the first semester.

We're thankful for the ongoing Growing with Canvas Updates and how easy it is to customize the Growing with Canvas course to meet our needs. For example, we were able to include more videos and branded content, more information about the Canvas Student app (we teach with 1:1 iPads), and information about Dropout Detective.

It really is an awesome resource. It's helped us save time while allowing us to invest in additional aspects of our teacher training. Thank you!

Excuse me, I am registered a while ago on the electronic platform with my Facebook account, and today when I log in this message appears to me: (Sorry, this feature is currently unavailable: an error occurred while processing this request.) What is the problem?

Surveyor

The Education Services Department released Growing with Canvas in July 2018 as a free resource for the Canvas community to use to "grow" their skills! The blog post announcing Growing with Canvas vshare

We'd love to hear how you're using it! https://omegle.onl/

We will update this blog as the resource grows and changes. We invite you to share, ask questions, and tell us how you're "Growing with Canvas!"

issue got solved!!

Surveyor

got the same issue. with ome tv omegle bazoocam