cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmmaKennedy
Surveyor

How Can I Come Up With Amazing Logo?

Jump to solution

To come up with an amazing logo, it is interesting to take down the list of messages you want your logo to deliver. You must work on rough paper, draw the symbol, shape, or text you want to have on your logo. Once you have completed your design, you can contact Logo Design Company UK to finalize it with some creativity. On the other hand, you can hire a team from the company to help you with a certain task. Do you think it will help you in obtaining the security of the company?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @EmmaKennedy - Welcome to the Canvas Community! Here, we help other Canvas users collaborate and find answers they need to complete activities within the LMS. The logo assignment sounds interesting, but I'm not sure what type of guidance you're seeking. If there's something Canvas-related the Community can clarify and help you find, please reply. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @EmmaKennedy - Welcome to the Canvas Community! Here, we help other Canvas users collaborate and find answers they need to complete activities within the LMS. The logo assignment sounds interesting, but I'm not sure what type of guidance you're seeking. If there's something Canvas-related the Community can clarify and help you find, please reply. 🙂

View solution in original post

sharon_kitching
Adventurer

Nice to know @EmmaKennedy that company only has some creativity. Limits are a very important part of creativity 😂