How Do I Exclude An Assignment Grade from the Course's Final Grades For ONE Individual Student

Jump to solution
tadrosrg
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

I have a student who added into my course two weeks late, and she missed the first two assignments. What would be the best way to exclude these two assignments from her final grade while maintaining the rest of the classes grades?

I have another question please. How do I delete a students submitted assignment? One student wanted to test uploading and submitting an assignment (she was successful). However my To Do list and the speed grader is indicating that I need to grade this assignment, and I can't figure out how to delete or reset that submission.

Thank you!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @tadrosrg ...

1. For the student who was added to your class later than other students, you could excuse the necessary assignments for that student.  Check out How do I change the status of a submission in the Gradebook? to see if this might help.
  2. Submitted assignments cannot be deleted, unfortunately...neither by students or instructors.

I hope this will be of some help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post