cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
u0806611
Community Member

How Do I Make the Assignment List Viewable by Students?

Jump to solution

Hi there, I am trying to make the section titled "Assignments" viewable to my students. For some reason, I can see Assignments, but they cannot. It is greyed out in the list of items on the left of my Canvas course page. Is there a way to make it viewable to students?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@u0806611 ​, to enable the Assignments link (or any link you choose) in the course navigation, click on the course Settings, and then on the Navigation tab in the ribbon at the top. You can then drag and drop the Assignments tab from the bottom to the top of the list, and remember to save your changes. You'll find more details about how to do this in How do I reorder and hide Course Navigation links?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@u0806611 ​, to enable the Assignments link (or any link you choose) in the course navigation, click on the course Settings, and then on the Navigation tab in the ribbon at the top. You can then drag and drop the Assignments tab from the bottom to the top of the list, and remember to save your changes. You'll find more details about how to do this in How do I reorder and hide Course Navigation links?

View solution in original post

Many, many thanks!!