cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

How am i supposed to finish week zero assignment?

Jump to solution

I cannot proceed to the second part of the assignment and some teachers need the results of the quiz. What quiz?!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello glennamartinez...

I'm not sure if you've realized this or not, but you've posted your question here on the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Unfortunately, the majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to answer this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment/instance.  Your question sounds very specific to a class, and so I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor in order to locate this quiz.  The easiest way to do this would be to click on the "Help" icon on the left hand side of your Canvas environment, and then click on "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  You should then be able to select the course you're taking and send a message.

I hope this helps, Glenn.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello glennamartinez...

I'm not sure if you've realized this or not, but you've posted your question here on the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Unfortunately, the majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to answer this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment/instance.  Your question sounds very specific to a class, and so I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor in order to locate this quiz.  The easiest way to do this would be to click on the "Help" icon on the left hand side of your Canvas environment, and then click on "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  You should then be able to select the course you're taking and send a message.

I hope this helps, Glenn.

View solution in original post