cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How can I access SafeAssign?

Jump to solution

My ENG 111course instructor has asked us to submit an assignment through SafeAssign. Where can I find the link to Safe Assign? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello samirhamad@hotmail.com Welcome to the Community where users around the world come to get help. This question sounds very specific to the course you are taking and that will make it hard for the Community to help with this. I would recommend starting by contacting your instructor from the inbox or email if they prefer. Here is a lesson on using Canvas to send a message, How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as a student? If your institution has recently transitioned to Canvas, this could simply be an instruction that has not yet been updated to correspond with submitting Canvas assignments. If you are new to Canvas, check out the Canvas Student Guide - Table of Contents where you can jump right to the sections on Assignments or Discussions.

Have a great English course let us know if you need anything else in the future!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello samirhamad@hotmail.com Welcome to the Community where users around the world come to get help. This question sounds very specific to the course you are taking and that will make it hard for the Community to help with this. I would recommend starting by contacting your instructor from the inbox or email if they prefer. Here is a lesson on using Canvas to send a message, How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as a student? If your institution has recently transitioned to Canvas, this could simply be an instruction that has not yet been updated to correspond with submitting Canvas assignments. If you are new to Canvas, check out the Canvas Student Guide - Table of Contents where you can jump right to the sections on Assignments or Discussions.

Have a great English course let us know if you need anything else in the future!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos