cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdunn5
Community Member

How can I access 'Sandbox - training ground' and 'Growing with canvas' courses

Jump to solution

My school has started using canvas and I need to do the 'Sandbox - training ground' and 'Growing with canvas' courses. I was sent an email to invite me to do these course a few weeks ago but I forgot to register for them and now I can't find the emails I was sent. 

Is it possible to send me the invitation emails again?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Katherine,

If you received invite emails to the courses there should still be invite messages at the top of the page when you log in to Canvas.  Go to your school's Canvas instance, log in a and then look at the top of the page for a place to Accept the invitations.

Rick

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there  @kdunn5 ‌ and a very warm welcome to the Canvas Community.

The Growing With Canvas course is available in Commons. Here are a couple of blogs about it:

How Are You Growing with Canvas? 

https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/k12/blog/2018/07/24/growing-with-canvas-new-training-course 

We use it here in Tasmania, tweaked it to suit our instance. Love it. 

As for Sandboxes I assume your organisation will set those up for everyone. Do you have someone at your institution you could ask? 

rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Katherine,

If you received invite emails to the courses there should still be invite messages at the top of the page when you log in to Canvas.  Go to your school's Canvas instance, log in a and then look at the top of the page for a place to Accept the invitations.

Rick

View solution in original post

0 Kudos