cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmdawso3
Community Member

How can I clear out the unread announcement badge?

I have a course on my dashboard that is showing an unread announcement badge, and I have read all announcements for the course.  Additionally the course is over, so I would think the announcement would have gone away by now, but it remains.

Tags (2)
2 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Cory - It seems like your question stumped the Community! Since you posted this question in March, did the notification clear? Either way, it would be great to hear from you.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, cmdawso3...

I am reviewing some of the older questions posted here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I, too, would like to check in with you (similar to when  @klundstrum  checked in with you on September 17, 2019).  Have you been able to resolve this issue on your own since you first posted your question back on March 8, 2019?  Or, are you still looking for help from Community members?  We'd like to hear back from you either way.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" ... not because we've necessarily found an answer for you ... but more because we've not heard back from you in over seven months.  This won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic, though.  I hope that's okay with you, Cory.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.  Take care!