How can I connect canvas with cengage.com?

Jump to solution
slozana
Community Novice

Hello I have a question so my laptop is MacBook Air and I'm trying to connect canvas with cengage but I can't connect. I don't know how to do because I have homework to do. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @slozana ...

It sounds like you are a student based on your question.  This is probably a question that you'll need to contact your instructor about.  Cengage is not part of Canvas, so Community members wouldn't be able to provide support for that product.  I can tell you, however, that Cengage does have an integration with Canvas.  However, the link I've provided is typically used by your school's Canvas administrator to install this integration at your school's Canvas account level so that any instructor at your school who would like to incorporate Cengage material in his/her course can do so.  This integration is not something that you as a student would be able to add on your own.  So, you might want to check with your instructor to see if he/she knows if that Cengage LTI app has been integrated in your course.  And if not, then your instructor might want to speak with your school's Canvas administrator about it.

I know this might not totally answer your question, but I hope it has helped somewhat, Sandra.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this.  Take care...stay safe...be well.  Happy 4th!

View solution in original post

0 Likes