cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

How can I create a module to see how it is done?

Jump to solution

I would like to  be able to specifically set up several modules for my classes, just to see how it is done

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Navigator

Good evening, soloffe@stjohns.edu...

I just responded to another Canvas user who had a similar question about creating Modules.  That topic is located here: creating a module.  I'm hoping the information I provided in that topic will also be of help to you, too.  If not, please provide more details on your request so that Community members can help you out.  Thanks much.  Take care...stay safe...be well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Navigator

Good evening, soloffe@stjohns.edu...

I just responded to another Canvas user who had a similar question about creating Modules.  That topic is located here: creating a module.  I'm hoping the information I provided in that topic will also be of help to you, too.  If not, please provide more details on your request so that Community members can help you out.  Thanks much.  Take care...stay safe...be well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Thanks, Chris.

I'm trying to get my feet wet without drowning in this new (for me ) LMS. I've used BB for several years now and see this as the wave of the future at St. John's where I teach. It's a bit confusing since this is the very first week that I've been able to get to this place, but I'm sure that I will eventually figure it out sufficiently to be able to use it in the fall. Thanks for the pointer. 

Ed Soloff

Highlighted
Surveyor

It can be a bit daunting in the beginning, but this community is very helpful. Don't forget about the Commons, too. You don't have to reinvent the wheel, if someone has already created it for you and you can edit to personalize. Best of luck!

0 Kudos
Labels