How can I find the enrollment dates of students in a course?

Jump to solution
ssweta
Community Novice

Is there any way i can download a report of the list of students enrolled in a course with the dates of enrollment?

2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ssweta ...

If Canvas is connected to your school's SIS (Student Information System) in that the SIS sends enrollments to Canvas, then you might be able to get this information from someone at your school's IT department, local Canvas administrator, or your school's Online Learning/eLearning department.  Beyond that, I'm not sure if that kind of information can be pulled from Canvas or not.  I'm going to share your question with the Canvas Developers‌ and Canvas Admins‌ groups here in the Community in hopes that your question will get some additional exposure.  If you are not yet following either of these groups, click on each link, and you'll find two buttons at the top right of your screen: "Follow" and "Actions" >> "Join group".  I hope this will be of help to you.  Take care, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bneporadny
Community Champion

Hi Somya Sweta,

The only way I know how to do this unless your school's sis‌ system keeps a record on exactly what date and time they sent the enrollment information into Canvas is to use canvas data‌. They have the exact date and time of the enrollment into each particular course for each student. 

View solution in original post