cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quentin_gausset
Community Member

How can I get help over the phone

Jump to solution

It sucks to browse the canvas forum to find quick answers to straightforward questions. ad to wait for a possible answer sometimes in the future when I did not find one on the forum. Is there anyone around I can call to get an answer right away just when I need it? Can you give me the phone number?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@quentin_gausset ​, in general the only way to get help over the phone would be through your local Institution. Some Institutions pay more for phone support from Canvas (this option would show up if you clicked the Help link at the bottom left in Canvas) or provide the support directly through people at the Institution. To find out the best way to get this type of help you would want to contact the people in charge of Canvas at your Institution.

Yet, the Community is a pretty fast-paced place and most questions get answered pretty quickly. As it is right now it looks like you asked this question about three minutes ago (give or take) and got the correct answer already! Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@quentin_gausset ​, in general the only way to get help over the phone would be through your local Institution. Some Institutions pay more for phone support from Canvas (this option would show up if you clicked the Help link at the bottom left in Canvas) or provide the support directly through people at the Institution. To find out the best way to get this type of help you would want to contact the people in charge of Canvas at your Institution.

Yet, the Community is a pretty fast-paced place and most questions get answered pretty quickly. As it is right now it looks like you asked this question about three minutes ago (give or take) and got the correct answer already! Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

nr2522
Community Member

The University of Copenhagen "Servicedesk" / "University IT" phone number is +45 35 32 27 00. They also have a site at https://intranet.ku.dk/Selvbetjening/Sider/default.aspx, but this requires login, so I have no idea what's there.