cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How can I hide or clear previous courses from my drop-down list?

Jump to solution

From my home page, my drop-down list of courses now contains several old courses. This makes it confusing to choose the current ones, especially since some classes are the same, just the term has changed. How can I hide or remove the defunct classes? I tried "view all or customize," but it didn't seem to offer any actual functions, just showed me a big list.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

molly@interlink.edu​, when you get to your list of courses (under "view all or customize") you can "star" (on the left) the ones you want to show up in your course list. Once you do this the ones you haven't starred won't show up in your list any longer. This guide should help provide more information/directions - How do I customize my Course list?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

molly@interlink.edu​, when you get to your list of courses (under "view all or customize") you can "star" (on the left) the ones you want to show up in your course list. Once you do this the ones you haven't starred won't show up in your list any longer. This guide should help provide more information/directions - How do I customize my Course list?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Surveyor

I'm having this same problem, five years later. I starred my current courses, but the old ones are still there. What's worse, when I go to account > files, there are several folders with the same course name, because I've taught this course a number of times.  At least with Blackboard, we could hide our previous semester and wouldn't have to wade through them all. 

0 Kudos
Labels