How can I increase the chances invitation emails are received?

Jump to solution
zelenak615
Community Novice

We've started enrolling teachers in our course about 2 months ago and receive emails from about 75% of our participants saying they haven't received the invitation. Before we enroll them, we send a welcome email informing them to add notifications@canvas.com to their address book, and we also share this request with the district adminstrator. What we are finding though, is that many of the district servers are not letting the invitation email through regardless. Our participants are almost exclusively teachers using their school email accounts, and I can't imagine continuing to have this issue as we enroll more teachers and add more courses.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to make the process of inviting teachers and ensuring they get the Canvas invitation more reliable?

Thank you for your suggestions!

1 Solution

Yes, Robbie I was able to find an answer. Your team was nice enough to send me a list of IP Addresses we can provide districts to add to a list of allowed contacts. I don't think that reply was given in the discussion though.

Thank you!

Best,

Sarah

View solution in original post