cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

How can I make the newest assignment show up first in the grade book?

When I sort assignments by date the newest show up on the right causing you to have to scroll. Can I sort it so the newest date is on the left?

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

9930781@cherokeek12.net, I just checked this in my own gradebook and when I order my gradebook assignments by due date the ones with the earliest due date show up on the left. I tried and I can't get them to reorder to the right. Have you tried switching this back to by assignment group and then due dates to see if it helps? What about switching browsers (Chrome or Firefox) or even trying it on a different computer?

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi 9930781@cherokeek12.net...

I wanted to check in with you because we have not heard from you since you first posted this question here in the Canvas Community on August 23rd and then received a response from kona@richland.edu‌ later that day.  Have you had an opportunity to review Kona's reply?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help with your question?  If Kona's response has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark it as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please let us know by posting a message below so that members of the Community can continue to help you.   For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions/comments about this topic below.  I hope that's alright with you, Jenny.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.