cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aebaer
Community Member

How can I remove a rubric from an assignment that was provided by a specific person?

How can I remove a rubric from an assignment that was provided by a specific person? When I am in Speed Grader, I go to "View Rubric" click "Save" then a drop-down menu emerges that saves my marks under my name in addition to other teachers in the course who have also filled out a rubric. We only want to post one (from the teach) and use that one in the Learning Mastery grade book. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@aebaer , The end part of this guide shows where the option is to delete a rubric from an assignment - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10209-4152724129 

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @aebaer ...

As I was looking through some older discussion topics, I came across yours and noticed that we've not heard from you since you first posted this question here in the Canvas Community on September 21st.  Have you had an opportunity to review the feedback that you received from  @kona ‌ on September 25th?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help from Community members?  If you feel that Kona's reply helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark it as "Correct".  However, if you're still looking for some help with this question, please let us know by posting a message below.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for quite a while.  However, this won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions/comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Allison.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!