cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skeendo
Community Member

How can I rotate a profile picture?

Jump to solution

Profile picture is sideways.  How do I rotate it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @skeendo  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Your question is one that is asked often here in the Community.  So, rather than re-posting the same information for you, I will give you this link to a similar question that I helped respond to about 10 days ago from another Canvas user: How do I rotate my profile picture?.  Please review my response there, and if you have any questions, just let the Community know...thanks!  Hope to see you around the Community, David!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @skeendo  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Your question is one that is asked often here in the Community.  So, rather than re-posting the same information for you, I will give you this link to a similar question that I helped respond to about 10 days ago from another Canvas user: How do I rotate my profile picture?.  Please review my response there, and if you have any questions, just let the Community know...thanks!  Hope to see you around the Community, David!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos