cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How can I save a recording?

Jump to solution

I posted a recording in a discussion and now I want to save it. The recording was made using the Canvas voice recorder. How can I save this file to my computer?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, jessica.kasper@sjsu.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This is good timing, because I *think* a blog post that I wrote earlier this week will be just the solution you are looking for: Downloading Your Uploaded Media.  Please have a look through my blog entry, and if you have any questions, I can try and help answer them for you.  Hopefully, that will get your audio file downloaded to your computer.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, jessica.kasper@sjsu.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This is good timing, because I *think* a blog post that I wrote earlier this week will be just the solution you are looking for: Downloading Your Uploaded Media.  Please have a look through my blog entry, and if you have any questions, I can try and help answer them for you.  Hopefully, that will get your audio file downloaded to your computer.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

That was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for your post and assistance!

Highlighted

The link no longer works. Can you please share you solution with me?

munigovskaya@conejousd.org