cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Learner II

How can I see who viewed a Studio video in a large course?

Hi, in a large course, I would like to see who has viewed a Studio and who has not. It takes forever to klick on each individual. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Jonna

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @jonna_radegard ...

The only way I know how to do this is via the "Insights" tab of a given Studio video: How do I view user insights and analytics for medi... - Canvas Community.  You may already be doing this, but I wanted to provide the Guide just in case.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there are other ways to do this....nothing in the current user interface, at least.  ☹️

Highlighted

Thanks but that is the way I do it now and it takes forever. It would be so nice if you could filter it somehow...

Highlighted

@JonnaR ...

I can't argue with you there.  Maybe it would be a good idea to submit a Feature Request?  From any Community screen on this site, click on PRODUCT >> IDEA CONVERSATIONS, and then click on the red "Suggest an idea" button.

Highlighted

Hi, I understand that the function I’m seeking isn’t there in a simple button (yet I hope), but is there a way to create a report in some form? If so I could use the data and try to figure out what I want to know.