cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hallidayd
Community Member

How can I view grades by group? or by module group?

Jump to solution

How can I view grades by group? not each individual assigment/quiz etc. but an entire GROUP

(ie. John Smith - Module Tests -86%

-Discussions - 93%

-Assignments - 88%

-Quizzes - 76%

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@hallidayd ​, as long as you have your assignments organized by Assignment Groups (Module Tests, Discussions, Assignments, Quizzes) than if  you click on your course Grades and then scroll to the end of the gradebook you'll see the grades for each student by group and then their total course grade. In my example below my Assignment groups are Concepts, Projects, Discussions & Participation, and Reminders (worth 0%).

GradebookGroups.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@hallidayd ​, as long as you have your assignments organized by Assignment Groups (Module Tests, Discussions, Assignments, Quizzes) than if  you click on your course Grades and then scroll to the end of the gradebook you'll see the grades for each student by group and then their total course grade. In my example below my Assignment groups are Concepts, Projects, Discussions & Participation, and Reminders (worth 0%).

GradebookGroups.png

View solution in original post

hallidayd
Community Member

thanks

--

*Thanks for Your Support!Dave HallidayHead Track & Field and Cross Country

CoachFlagler Palm Coast HS386-931-2449GO BULLDOGS!*

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@hallidayd , as long as you have previously set up your assignments according to Assignment Groups, the Individual View of the Gradebook allows you to view each student's results by assignment group. (Referring to the title of your question, there isn't a category called "Module Group.")

Please refer to the Canvas Guide on the Individual View in the Gradebookfor additional guidance: How do I use Individual View in the Gradebook?