How can i access previous courses?

Jump to solution
nicole_shaver
Community Novice

My teacher is allowing me to makeup exams that i missed from the previous semester, but the course isn't showing up at all.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi  @nicole_shaver and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've actually posted your question to a worldwide community where users from different institutions discuss their experiences of using Canvas. This means that members of the community don't have access to Canvas courses from individual schools/colleges so we can't check whether you have access to the courses you're looking for. However I do have a suggestion that might help you find your courses. The Canvas home page (dashboard) doesn't necessarily show all your courses, only the ones that have been "favorited". If you go to the "All courses" screen you can see the courses you're enrolled on and which ones are favorited; the favorites are the ones with a yellow star. You can choose your favorites by clicking on a star to turn it yellow, this determines which courses appear on your dashboard. See this page for more details:
How do I customize my Courses list as a student?

If you can't find your courses on the "All courses" screen then you should ask your teacher or the admin team at your college; they will be able to check whether you are enrolled on the courses and if they're still available. You should be able to contact the teacher through Canvas - if you click the "Help" button on the left menu, you should see a link to "Ask your instructor a question" which lets you send a message to the teacher. Good luck in finding your courses!

View solution in original post

0 Likes