cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trivero
Community Member

How can students complete Pearson My Math Lab assignments in the Canvas student app?

I have added a Pearson MyStatLab course to my Canvas sandbox.  I performed the grade sync so that all of the assignments will be visible under the "assignments" tab.  When I access the assignment on my computer or even in a mobile browser I can do the assignments just fine.  However, when I try to access the assignment with the mobile app, I don't see the actual questions for the assignment.  The assignment is on the list of assignments, but when I click it, I just get the screen attached.

Will my students be able to complete these assignments in the Canvas student app?

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@trivero , I don’t believe this is possible, but I’m going to share this with the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/cmug?sr=search&searchId=4cb15d38-8672-403e-8d2b-6856d1059195&...‌ group to see if they have any extra insight into this. You might also consider joining this group so you can view their resources and discussions. 

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

@trivero ‌, 

What does the assignment look like on the web? The only thing students will see on the mobile app are the assignments details, their grades/rubric, and the ability to submit according to what formats you allow. If the directions for this assignment are "Sample Review" then you should be good. Since you are a teacher, you won't see the ability to submit the assignment, but instead will see the list of submissions and their details (like the screenshot, although it appears that no one has submitted a grade yet). Does this help? 

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@trivero ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie