How do I access the required reading?

Jump to solution
lissasimmons197
Community Novice

When I enter into the 2nd chapter of the reading assignment, it opens the initial display page. When I attempt to move to the next page, it takes me directly to the pre-test, and a notification pops up stating that a problem has occurred loading the connotations. I did not have any issues with this in the 1st week, 1st chapter and quiz.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @lissasimmons197  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, write blog postings, join groups, review "how to" written Guides and video tutorials, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to help answer your question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  This would be a question that you'd need to contact your instructor about.  There's a handy link in the "Help" menu of Canvas where you can contact your instructor directly.  Here is a Guide for you with more information: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  I hope this will be of help to you, Melissa.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post