cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jessica-sanroma
Community Member

How do I access the textbooks on here?

Jump to solution

If you have an assignment and you are told the textbook should be in canvas, how do I access it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steve_Watts
Explorer III

Hi  @jessica-sanroma and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've posted your question to a worldwide community where users from different institutions discuss their experiences of Canvas. This means we don't have access to Canvas courses from individual schools and colleges, so we can't advise on exactly where in Canvas you will find the content you're looking for. It depends on how your teacher has decided to arrange the course so I advise that you contact the teacher directly. If you go to the Help menu on the left in Canvas you should see a link to "Ask your instructor a question" which will let you send a message to the teacher.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Steve_Watts
Explorer III

Hi  @jessica-sanroma and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've posted your question to a worldwide community where users from different institutions discuss their experiences of Canvas. This means we don't have access to Canvas courses from individual schools and colleges, so we can't advise on exactly where in Canvas you will find the content you're looking for. It depends on how your teacher has decided to arrange the course so I advise that you contact the teacher directly. If you go to the Help menu on the left in Canvas you should see a link to "Ask your instructor a question" which will let you send a message to the teacher.

View solution in original post