How do I add Yuja Media to a Canvas Page?

Jump to solution
ThomasBurden
Community Novice

I am attempting to add a tab for Yuja Media to a canvas page and have not been able to find it under the Apps tab. Does anyone know where I need to go to do this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @ThomasBurden 

I had to look up Yuja Media, and learned that it is a third-party lecture capture tool that integrates with Canvas, so...............

• Is Yuja integrated with your Canvas account?
  • If so, is it integrated at the course level or the account level?

Yuja is a for profit application, so either your school or yourself must pay for it, before it becomes available, and the integration must be installed - either at the course level or at the account level.

If Yuja is installed at your school's account level, then you would not look for it in your Apps; but rather, you would look in your course navigation menu. It might just not display until you edit your course navigation menu, This guide will help, How do I manage course navigation links?

Too many what-ifs" to give you a definitive answer, so if you could clarify some of my questions, I might be able to better help you. If your school purchased Yuja, then you might want to contact your school's Canvas Admin for assistance.

Kelley

View solution in original post