cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

How do I add an image to Home page module

Jump to solution

How to add an image to Home page module?

Tags (5)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello stesam@mainex1.asu.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am a little confused about your question.  Are you asking about how to post an image to a content page in your course?  Or, are you asking about how to post an image to a module in your course?  These are two different things.  If you are asking how to add an image to a content page in your course, here are some ways to do that:

Via the Rich Content Editor

How do I embed images from Canvas into the Rich Content Editor as an instructor? 

How do I embed images from Flickr Creative Commons in the Rich Content Editor as an instructor? 

How do I embed images from the web in the Rich Content Editor as an instructor? 

How do I insert course images into the Rich Content Editor using the Content Selector as an instruct... 

Via your course Modules (as a file)

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12689-415241427 

I hope this information will be of help to you, Melanie.  If I have understood your question, please let me know so that we can make sure you're getting your question answer appropriately.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello stesam@mainex1.asu.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am a little confused about your question.  Are you asking about how to post an image to a content page in your course?  Or, are you asking about how to post an image to a module in your course?  These are two different things.  If you are asking how to add an image to a content page in your course, here are some ways to do that:

Via the Rich Content Editor

How do I embed images from Canvas into the Rich Content Editor as an instructor? 

How do I embed images from Flickr Creative Commons in the Rich Content Editor as an instructor? 

How do I embed images from the web in the Rich Content Editor as an instructor? 

How do I insert course images into the Rich Content Editor using the Content Selector as an instruct... 

Via your course Modules (as a file)

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12689-415241427 

I hope this information will be of help to you, Melanie.  If I have understood your question, please let me know so that we can make sure you're getting your question answer appropriately.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos