cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I allow students to view my Zoom Cloud recordings for a unit of study, please?

How do I allow students to view my Zoom Cloud recordings for a unit of study, please?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Navigator

Hello timothy.langrish@sydney.edu.au  and welcome to the Community.  Embed your Zoom video into a page in your course.  This way, your students could see it as needed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello timothy.langrish@sydney.edu.au...

Do you know if your school has integrated the Zoom Pro LTI app into your school's Canvas environment so that you can scheduled Zoom meetings directly in your Canvas course(s)?  If you have a "Zoom" course navigation button available to you within your Canvas course, your students should be able to access Zoom recordings directly from that interface once the recordings become available (assuming that you recorded the Zoom session, of course).  jcarpenter@instructure.com's recommendation would also work...if you had the embed code (which I'm not sure Zoom provides, to be honest).  So, I would recommend that you direct your students to the Zoom page that's (hopefully) within your course to access those recordings.

I hope this will help, Timothy.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this.  Take care...stay safe...be well.

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels