cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I become an administrator of a group? I'm working with Cooperating Teachers for our student teaching program.

Jump to solution

I'm at Kentucky Christian University in this new role.  How do I register to see the cooperating teachers that I'm working with?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer III

Hi Marianne,

Welcome to the Canvas Community!  This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world, so we don't necessarily know how things are set up in Canvas at your school.

Does your school have its own Canvas server, or are your instructors using "Free for Teachers" Canvas accounts?  

If your school has its own Canvas server, you'll want to contact Canvas Support or the Help Desk at your school, where they have access to your Canvas server and can help you find what resources are available to you.

If your teachers are using "Free for Teachers" Canvas accounts, there aren't really and "administrator" tools available to you, as far as I know.  The teachers would all be working with Canvas independently.

Mike

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Explorer III

Hi Marianne,

Welcome to the Canvas Community!  This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world, so we don't necessarily know how things are set up in Canvas at your school.

Does your school have its own Canvas server, or are your instructors using "Free for Teachers" Canvas accounts?  

If your school has its own Canvas server, you'll want to contact Canvas Support or the Help Desk at your school, where they have access to your Canvas server and can help you find what resources are available to you.

If your teachers are using "Free for Teachers" Canvas accounts, there aren't really and "administrator" tools available to you, as far as I know.  The teachers would all be working with Canvas independently.

Mike

View solution in original post

Labels