cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I change the Icon for the days of the week?

How do I change the Icon to match the day of the week from image in my course? This is from a template.354565_Page Title.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @nscheel ...

Adding icons to the beginning of content page names isn't something that is a normal part of the Canvas environment.  It looks like whoever designed those template pages found a way to add an icon to the page name.  Are you able to edit the page at all to see where the icon is to try and edit it?  How do I edit a page in a course?

Hope to hear back from you soon!  Let us know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

Highlighted
Adventurer

You can get this effect by inserting a Unicode character 'CIRCLED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER M' (U+24C2). For others, see https://www.compart.com/en/unicode/block/U+2460 

Highlighted

I should say that recently I have used unicode characters in page names to warn students that the page contains examples of what should not be done. For example:

Is a page that gives examples of Wikipedia references that have been used in a final report (when the students are actually supposed to use primary references).
0 Kudos
Labels