How do I copy a full course in Canvas to another full course in canvas

Jump to solution

I have notes that say Click on ADD EXISTING CONTENT but I cannot find this

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @anthonycarboni  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  The Guides for copying content from one course to another can be found here:

How do I copy content from another Canvas course? 

How do I select specific content as part of a course import? (if you only want to copy parts of a course)

Video Link : 1105  

Remember that when you are copying content, you will want to be logged into the "destination" course (where your content will be copied to) rather than your "source" course (where the content will be copied from).  You'll be selecting your "source" course during the copy/import steps described in the Guides.

I hope this helps, Anthony.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @anthonycarboni  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  The Guides for copying content from one course to another can be found here:

How do I copy content from another Canvas course? 

How do I select specific content as part of a course import? (if you only want to copy parts of a course)

Video Link : 1105  

Remember that when you are copying content, you will want to be logged into the "destination" course (where your content will be copied to) rather than your "source" course (where the content will be copied from).  You'll be selecting your "source" course during the copy/import steps described in the Guides.

I hope this helps, Anthony.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this.

View solution in original post

Thank you! Most helpful

Dr. Carboni

Dr. Anthony Carboni, Psychology

Social Sciences Department

St. Johns River State College

283 College Drive | Orange Park, FL 32065

(904) 276-6821 | AnthonyCarboni@sjrstate.edu

Visit us on the Web at SJRstate.edu<http://sjrstate.edu/>

"Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward."

-Soren Kierkegaard

Due to Florida's very broad public records laws, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.